Friday 4 April 2008

Photos of my family


My partner Bob,Evie,Mollie and Carys

My Grand Children Kieran, Sharlie and Mollie...not forgetting Benji the dog!
My Son-in-law Scott, Sharlie, Kieran, my daughter Laura and grand daughter Mollie.
My Grand Daughters Carys and Evie
Carys and Evie
My Son James and his girl friend Natalie


Sorry to bore you all, but I had to put some photos in of my family.I am missing a pic of my daughter Louise and her husband Daniel, but I will get one ASAP. I wanted to show you my family, as they are the most important people in my life, and as I add more posts..they will come up in them quite often, as they all have to go through the fears of transplant as much as myself. I will also be putting other photos on here in due course. I can get carried away ...as you will all find out.

So untill tomorrow x x x








No comments: