Sunday 13 April 2008

THE LONDON MARATHON



The London Marathon 2006.............................But watching it on TV in 2008


Today I have experienced some great memories! Watching the London Marathon on the television. I had such a wonderful experience in 2006...indeed it was one of the best weeks in my life. I have just been on You tube and watched the the video that British Lung Foundation put on there for me. It brings back so many memories. Take a look if you would like to:


I would never have done it without the support of my friend Val, and the nurses who walked with me every day. I hope one day if I get my new lungs then I will be able to do it again, but this time, not having to struggle with my breathing! I just want to say a big WELL DONE! to everyone who entered the London Marathon today! I hope that you all raised the amount that you intended to for your charity.

No comments: